Monday, April 4, 2011

I'm back!

I am back from an absolutely incredible vacation! I will be posting about each destination and hotels, as well as some advice for couples that will be celebrating their honeymoons in these destinations.

In the meantime, here are a few of my favorite pictures from the trip.


The duomo peeking out in Florence.


 The inside of the Colosseum in Rome.


Small, quiet little streets in Rome.


The unbelievable view from our room at the gorgeous hotel La Minervetta in Sorrento.


The beautiful coastline on the drive from Sorrento to Positano.  Look at that blue water!


Loved the town of Positano!


The unreal views from Villa Cimbrone in Ravello.


And a stroll through Hyde Park on a perfect spring day in London.

More to come soon!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to read more . . . please post soon. I've already added the hotel in Sorrento to my travel list.

    ReplyDelete