Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Rome: Hotel Fortyseven


Our next stop was Rome!  This was my 3rd time in Rome and certainly not my last.  I absolutely love this city, and our hotel was in the perfect location for exploring.

Hotel Fortyseven is the lit up building on the right

We stayed at Hotel Fortyseven which was great!  It was just a short walk to the sights of Rome.  Plus we could easily walk over to Trastevere at night for amazing little restaurants and bars.

Standard Room

The suite that opens up to a private terrace- look at those views!!!

The hotel is really clean and modern, and has really generous room sizes for European standards.

The rooftop restaurant

One of my favorite features of the hotel is the rooftop balcony.  It has amazing views and is the perfect place to relax with a glass of wine after a long day of walking around the city.

Everyone at the hotel is so friendly and anxious to help in any way that they can.  I will definitely keep recommending this hotel to my clients after our wonderful stay here!

Next up- my favorite food finds in Rome!

2 comments:

  1. The hotel looks beautiful and comfy . . . I've added this to my travel list. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really beautiful hotel called the best one in the city could be this one , according to me that is really awesome.Hotels in rome|Rome hotel|Rome Hotels

    Thanks for the sharing this blog.

    ReplyDelete