Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Ciao- Off to Italy!

I am so excited to say that I am off to Italy for 2 weeks!  I am going to be staying at some incredible hotels that my clients have loved.  Plus I will be checking out places to recommend to my clients that choose to celebrate their honeymoon in Italy.  I am so looking forward to the Italian architecture, espresso, pasta, boutiques, wine bars, and of course the gelato!

I will be starting with a few nights in Florence at The Four Seasons.






Then I will be staying in Rome at The Fortyseven Hotel.




After that I will head down to the Amalfi Coast where I will be staying in Sorrento at La Minervetta.





Can we pause for this view?!?!  WOW.

Followed by Eden Roc Suites Hotel in Positano.




Then I am ending my stay with a couple nights in London at The Arch Hotel.





I will not be responding to any new honeymoon inquiries during my time away.  I will be following up on all new inquiries upon my return in early April.

I look forward to sharing more details about these wonderful destinations and hotels!

1 comment:

  1. Oh jealous! Taking a little vaca? I think I would love to stay at La Minervetta. Looks wonderful. Have fun! Love to hear about it later.

    ReplyDelete