Friday, October 29, 2010

Special Offer for Secrets Sanctuary Resort!


Yesterday I posted about the unbelievable resort Secrets Sanctuary Resort in the Dominican Republic that I recently visited.  I am so excited to share that I have a special offer to this resort for one lucky couple!

One couple can stay at this resort for 6 nights in a Monarch Villa Suite.  The resort includes all meals, drinks (including alcohol), many activities, and all gratuities.  They can stay anytime between now and May 2011 (except for the week over Easter).

The value of this is over $5,300 and one couple can stay here for $2,000!!!

First couple to email me and claim it will get this awesome deal!

***Update: this offer has already been reserved.  Keep checking for more specials like this!

1 comment:

  1. i'd love you email you but it keeps sending me to outlook, which i don't use...help?

    ReplyDelete