Friday, October 1, 2010

3 Fl Oz


With the rising fees for checking bags on airlines and the fact that my bag seems to get lost so frequently,  I carry on my suitcase as often as possible.  This isn't easy with the restrictions on liquids though.

The Target aisles don't have the greatest selection of hair products, and squeezing liquids into a separate 3 oz container can be a total mess!  To the rescue- the website 3 Fl Oz which has an amazing selection of the best hair and beauty products, all under 3 oz!


They also have a great selection of sunscreen which I highly recommend bringing with you.  Most hotels sell sunscreen but the prices are usually much higher.

Before you bring your own shampoo and conditioner, check your hotel's website to see what line they carry.  Many luxury hotels already provide really high end lines, and this will free up space for another bikini in your bag!

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome! I spent $8 on a mini bottle of my favorite hairspray. But it's definitely worth it!!

    ReplyDelete