Friday, July 8, 2011

Styled Travels: Sandals

 Happy Friday everyone! I hope you have all had a fantastic week! I had so much fun putting this post together, I almost didn't get it finished! Flip flops and sandals are the best summer/beach accessory and are such a fun addition to any outfit. So for our Styled Travels post today, I tried to select some flats that were different from what we usually see on sandal product roundups. What do you guys think? Which is your favorite??

1. Zen Toe Ring Sandal 2. Gladiatress Sandal 3. Dave Sandal 4. Frankie Flat 5. Nyle Sandal 6. Bubblez Sandal 7. Butler Flat 8. Forever Sandal 9. Lollypop Sandal 10. Polished Sandal

There are so many to choose from! I have to say, the T.Kees flats (#10) are just about the most amazing thing that has come to feet, you must try them! And they come in so many colors, I felt like a kid in a candy store!

Have a great weekend!

Interested in wearing a pair of these flats on a honeymoon planned by Ever After? Contact us! hello{at}everafterhoneymoons.com

No comments:

Post a Comment