Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Destination Spotlight: Hotel Lungarno

Hello everyone! There are so many exciting things going on over here at Ever After Honeymoons, I can hardly stand it! I will spill all the details soon enough, I promise, but until then I have another beautiful Destination Spotlight to share with you all, Hotel Lungarno in Florence, Italy. Situated in a prime location, South of the River Amo, the Hotel Lungarno is just a short walk from the excitement and sights in the heart of Florence and Ponte Vecchio.

The hotel is literally right on the river and most of the rooms have little balconies!
The hotel is also known for its extensive art collection scattered throughout the property
Is this not so awesome?!

I just love Florence. Be sure to check out Il Santino, a cute little wine and cheese bar that's right down the street from the Hotel.

Interested in going to Florence for your honeymoon? Email us! hello{at}everafterhoneymoons.com

No comments:

Post a Comment