Tuesday, May 3, 2011

La Minervetta in Sorrento

I am so excited to share the incredible hotel we stayed at in Sorrento, La Minervetta.  This hotel has been a long time favorite of mine, so I was beyond excited to stay here!  After seeing the pictures I am sure you will see why!


The location of the hotel is perfect.  It is built into the hillside right above the marina, with steps right down to the beach.  Then you can easily walk to the downtown area.

I couldn't get over the incredible details everywhere you looked.  Just look at the living room area!





And the terrace is the perfect place to relax and take in the amazing views!



Or to cool off in the pool.



The best part- every room is different and each has ocean views.





Beautiful right?  And trust me- it is even more incredible in person.  I can't recommend this hotel enough for any couples visiting Sorrento!

Contact Ever After Honeymoons if you are interested in staying here for your honeymoon!

1 comment: