Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Client Love




I've said it before and I'll say it again.  I have the BEST clients!  I feel so fortunate to not only be doing something that I love, but also to know that I am helping couples have great experiences.  It is really fun to pull up my calendar and think about where different clients currently are.  For example today I have clients on their 3rd day of an Alaska Cruise, others arriving in Antigua today, others in Madrid, and another couple on their second day in Croatia.  While about 5% of me gets extremely jealous (I mean, how fun do any of those sound???), the other 95% of me is really happy knowing that they are having a really great time and I helped make that happen!

Another amazing part of my job are the extremely sweet thank you emails that I receive.  I just got an email from my clients Jeanne and Russ who will be going to Turkey for their honeymoon with a link to their blog.  How sweet is that???  And how cute are the pictures of them???

Jeanne and Russ are so sweet and have been an absolute pleasure to work with.  I will be writing about their honeymoon for an upcoming issue of Utterly Engaged so this isn't the last you will be hearing of them!

*Photos by Steven Lam

No comments:

Post a Comment